Adobe blocks 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 is an incredibly smooth and simple mod. It offers some new blocks and tools but works a lot like a texture pack. You can make a lot of cool stuff with ‘adobe mixtures’ well…everything you can already make but with a nice new styling. It’s basically Minecraft but with the bricks are more “brickey”. You can make brick walls which would help you style a new house with a completely different and awesome style. You also get new adobe tools, which work a lot like stone tools but, again, just offer a different style. The Adobe blocks 2 mod really stays true to the basics of Minecraft, it’s just there if you want something cool and different. Yet now onto my favourite part; the adobe throwing stone. It works just like a snowball but this time it actually does damage. With this mod you can literally throw stones in a glass house and, to be honest, it wouldn’t even be a bad idea. It just adds that little bit of simple fun that can make Minecraft seem a bit better. It’s not the most revolutionary mod but it’s definitely a nice one, it’s really well done and fits perfectly into the game. Also the furnace is meant to be better, it’s difficultly to explain how but just go with it. Overall it’s quite a nice mod that offers some cool new design options and a way to expand the world of Minecraft just a tiny bit. Also you get to throw rocks, did I mention that part?
- Added Adobe Tile
- Added Adobe Mixture Block
- Integrated version checker, FULCRUM is no longer needed
- Switched to FULCRUM update checker
- Fixed Adobe Glass Textures showing between adobe glass
- Initial update to 1.8
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download Adobe Blocks 2 mod below and place it in the
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!
AdobeBlocks 2 Mod 1.10.2
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod 1.10
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod 1.9.4