Better PvP Mod adds a full bunch of helpful options to Minecraft that may be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a completely customizable user interface interface system that consists of assorted, additionally customizable, interfaces like a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It conjointly adds lots of helpful keybinds that may build your game even a lot of convenient.
- Works above and under ground.
- Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can set your own waypoints.
- Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints.
- Press “B” to create a waypoint.
- A special waypoint is created on each death.
- In full mod version can also display all types of entities.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time. Also displays the amount of arrows left when there is a bow in your hotbar.
- Better sprint
- Toggle sneak
- Notification system
- XP drops
- Edit Mode
- Added an option to scale entity dots for larger resolutions.
- Added a new keybind which lets you toggle both ingame and on-map waypoints. Setting one of those settings to OFF lets you toggle between ingame and on-map waypoints.
- Bug fix: waypoints list crashing the game in The End dimension.
- Bug fixes.
- Download and run the most recent version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate your
- Open the
modsfolder, if the folder is not present, please create one
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded JAR or ZIP file into the
- Enjoy modding!
for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10
for Minecraft 1.7.10