What is Extra Golems Mod?
The Extra Golem Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 does exactly what it says on the packet – it adds many, many more golems, twenty to be precise. Now this is a really cool mod because, well, golems are really cool! Also, they all come in really cool designs. Varying from glass, wood, gold and diamond these golems all have their own little design based on what they’re made of (so don’t be surprise when you see your glass golem be literally made out of glass), they also have varying hit points based on their materials i.e glass has 8, diamond has…lots, let’s just say lots. The golems are fun, really easy to make, cool looking, friendly and an all-round great addition. The design process is simple, although uses a decent amount of materials, you need to make a golem spell out of 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid and then make ahead by combining a spell with a pumpkin and, finally, add the blocks of your choosing in a T-shape. Now you have your badass protection that will slay monsters left and right, keep you and your buildings safe and be an all-around good guy, awesome. After all you can’t go wrong with a massive golem made of diamond protecting you, who needs swords when you have that guy? This a cool little feature to Minecraft, especially if you’re as much of a fan of golems as I am.
Extra Golems Mod Screenshots
Extra Golems Mod Changelogs
- Added Sponge Golem
- Glowstone Golem now glows. Awesome!
- Fixed error with dual registration at startup. Update to Forge 10.13.4.1492 if you have not already.
How to Use?
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin — the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
- To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
Extra Golems mod adds the following to the Minecraft universe:
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
Extra Golems Mod Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Terrific Transportation Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type:
%appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run
- Go to
.minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Extra Golems Mod 1.10.2
- Not yet.
Extra Golems Mod 1.10
Extra Golems Mod 1.9.4
Extra Golems Mod 1.7.10