What is LiteLoader?
LiteLoader mod is basically a mod that assists the loading of other mods…It’s a mod ‘mod’. First of all, I really like the design – it’s professional, well done and beautifully simplistic but, best of all, it really opens up a whole new world of mods. LiteLoader is usually meant to be used on its own but it doesn’t conflict at all with things like Minecraft Forge, so there’s no negative effect from installing it – it simply adds more possibilities. LiteLoader is really nice, it’s really good for what it does and doesn’t over complicate anything it just makes everything easier. It’s not mean, however, to be used for anything that effects in-game mechanics, so you can’t get too crazy with it. It also doesn’t have as much power as something like Minecraft forge but it doesn’t effect it, so it makes a really useful addition for small mods that, ultimately, add some really nice quality of life changes such as maps and other good stuff. My approach to this is really ‘why not’, it’s brilliant for what it is and I began to feel comfortable using it pretty quickly, overall definitely one of the best mod’s around for what it is.
LiteLoader Mod for Minecraft Features:
- Simple, easy-to-use client modding API, perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and other HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based event injection system which provides super-efficient event handling, and can be easily extended by mods as necessary
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge and FML thanks to dynamic injection
- Built-in mod version validation which allows LiteLoader to identify and load only valid mods – no more crashes caused by accidentally loading out-of-date mods
- Easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System (launch wrapper)
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core allows more complex APIs such as BlazeLoader to be built on top of LiteLoader
- Sleek in-game user interface provides mod management, mod configuration panels, error reporting and in-game log viewer:
- Fix a problem with the mod dependency check which caused a crash
- Increase verbosity of some startup messages to help with troubleshooting startup issues
- Write a warning when a file ending .litemod.zip is encountered
- Added liteloaderjarassassin and force-update system to allow user to forcibly delete jar when an update is available
- More verbose logging and option to disable the JInput enumerator, should allow bypass on systems with faulty input device drivers
- Switch all event handlers to the new FastIterable HandlerList, uses bytecode generation for super fast event handling
- Fix the previously-unimplemented RenderWorld
- Deprecate some interfaces ready for 1.8 transition
- Added intra-mod MessageBus system for mod-to-mod signaling
- Changed all line loader events over to the new event subsystem, deprecating the old
- Lots of codes clean up ready for 1.8
- Download the LiteLoader installer, open it and make click the install button.
Looking for mods for LiteLoader? Then look no further than the LiteLoader Mods List.
for Minecraft 1.10.X
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10