This mod brings a gateway to programmers, giving them the opportunity to create their very own mods that hook straight into the base files of Minecraft. Not only that, but the API (Application Programming Interface) comes with a community full of new ideas, massive projects and fantastic mods to be tried and used in mod packs, where several mods are grouped together, making a new environment for a Minecraft player to survive through. Also, Minecraft Forge API can be used to conjure up addons that can alter many different things in game, such as Armor properties, redstone effects, sleeping, seeds, plants and tool properties as well as many other different aspects of the game that can be changed to create new, exciting and entertaining content for the game. The API has been applied when customizing the game to creatively produce mods that give an edge to the default Minecraft chat bar, brightening up the once boring look of the text and chat box itself. Another thing that the Forge mod can be used for is alteration of dimensions in the game, such as giving certain properties to existing worlds (things like potion effects, kits and item finds), or developing brand new dimensions and worlds in game that carry random or set properties as well as different materials, enemies and survival tactics to the original world types found in default Minecraft. A player with the mod can use it to install many different, enjoyable addons that enhance the entertainment and fun given from the game, or they may choose to create their own mods by customizing certain features in Minecraft to their liking. Whether you’re a mod developer or just enthusiastic about mods, the Forge mod for Minecraft is the most perfect way to amplify your amusement received from the game.
- Fixed issue where config folder would not be created before SplashProgress tried to read from it.
- Default macs to disable the new loading screen due to to many macs having issues.
- Users can enable it again by editing their config.
- Catch and gracefully handle more errors when starting up the Splash Screen.
How to install?
- First it must download below the Forge installer for the version that you choose to use in-game.
- Open the Forge installer, select to install on the client, server or to extract. Make sure the .minecraft folder is selected.
- Click on “OK” button.
- Now open the Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile to be used in-game!
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.6.4
for Minecraft 1.5.2
Credit: Forge Team