With the power to boost the speed at which Minecraft runs, Optifine comes with HD texture pack support, allowing your computer to view the beautiful world of the game through many different high definition perspectives. Not only that, but Optifine HD mod is packed full of customizable options, including random mob textures, a further render distance than default Minecraft and a set of in-depth texture options that allow the change of details in the game for a higher frame rate or a more defined look. Also, the mod comes with a few in-game changes that are configurable, such as the time of day being able to be set, an auto-save feature being implemented and weather being able to be replaced by a click of a button. Optifine HD mod caters for computers that have trouble running Minecraft by applying a smoother frame rate which can be locked and is configurable, and by using a ‘lag-spike smoother’ which stops the game from freezing temporarily. The mod is a brilliant way to boost your game, even if you are not having any problems with fps, as the mod is filled with useful options and add-ons, as well as a very useful zoom key that can be used to pan in to the distance in front of your in-game character by pressing one changeable button. For further, specialised support, the mod offers antialiasing options which allow the customisation of how smooth or jagged the lining is within the game, as well as how sharp or undefined colour transitions are between blocks in Minecraft. Altogether, the mod is a great addition to your game, boosting fps, giving endless customizable texture options and bringing support to HD texture packs as well as time and weather control. Optifine is a mighty mod that can uplift your in-game performance.
- Fixed crash when Antialiasing is enabled.
- Updated Natural Textures to 1.8
- Added notification for 32-bit Java running on 64-bit OS
- Added option Vignette: Fast = FPS + 10%
- Extended option Fast Render with new optimizations: ON = FPS + 10%
- Optimized AA/AF rendering.
- Fixed OpenGL errors with AA/AF enabled.
How to install?
- Download the Optifine installer, download links are below.
- Open the Optifine installer with Java, click on “Install” button.
- This installer will install Optifine in the official Minecraft launcher and will create a new profile “OptiFine” for it.
- Have fun!
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.6.4
for Minecraft 1.5.2