Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
Without implementing the use of a texture mod, this shaders pack, in addition to the GLSL Shaders mod (a mod used for installing and adjusting lighting and shadowing in the game) will definitely create a humongous impact on the visual aspect of the game. With the mod comes a quality burst of new textures that enhance the graphics of Minecraft, adding light rays that curve around corners, blocks and other objects will give off more realistic and deeper shadows and water ripples will become almost real, along with water reflection and the movement of some items in game such as grass and leaves. The aim of this mod is to increase the reality of the game, making it seem more real and ever more beautiful than the default Minecraft look. Even though the game will remain in its ‘blocky’ design, the mod brightens up the picturesque scenes that have been found in Minecraft. From the bold blue skies to the glowing red from torches, the mod upgrades the graphical aesthetics that the game has, making it hard to find flaws within the mod. Apart from the fact that the mod requires a high-end graphics card with a lot of graphical processing power to render the detailed shaders in the mod, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders mod is absolutely perfect, stunning you with the scenic views in Minecraft. If your computer is powerful enough to run this mod, then installing it will make you never want to remove it. The attraction from the graphical side to the game once this mod is installed gives benefits to the eye, and is a merit the modification developing community. Even if this type of mod doesn’t suit your style of gameplay initially, the configurable options within should help to tailor it to your specific liking.
- New procedural clouds rendered directly in the sky and in reflections.
- Cloud shadows. When clouds are covering the sun, direct sunlight dims.
- Torchlight color is much more mellow and less orange.
- Better specular highlights from sunlight when a texture pack with specular maps is used.
- Smooth lighting” reverted back to old rendering mode.
- Single bounce diffuse global illumination from sunlight!
- Fixed day/night cycle.
- Various other bug fixes.
How to install?
- Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download a Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders.
- The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
for Minecraft 1.10.X/1.9.X/1.8.X and 1.7.X
SEUS v11.0 – Recommended!
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1 – Work In Progress (WIP)