For viewing parts of the world in your Minecraft game, as well as highlighting enemies, neutral animals and other players, this mod is leading development. Not only does the mod carry a map of the world that you are playing in that can be used to discover new areas to explore, but Voxel Minimap also gives a HUD attachment that shows a small proximity around the player, with toggle features such as enemy creatures, other players and waypoints that can be configured down to colour, position and HUD-icon visibility. A player can easily save their base location using a waypoint, which comes with options to change the name of the waypoint itself when it is showing on the screen as well as the colour of the pointer and the positioning of where the waypoint is set. This is very useful for a player, as keeping your base placement in memory can be rather tricky at times. Also, the waypoint feature on the map can be used to point out areas that the player may want to adventure in to. Using the ability to toggle waypoints on and off without deleting them means that when a player is ready to adventure, they can easily toggle on their waypoints to see which places that they can explore. If players are looking for a certain place to find loot or something similar, the minimap mod also comes with HUD co-ordination points, allowing the player to see their X, Y and Z co-ordinated alter as they move around the world. Another thing is, the mod comes with many pre-existing languages that can be chosen so that players from all over the world can utilise the mod in game. This allows the mod to be installed by those who don’t speak English, unlike other mods.
- Biome labels on the world map.
- The end dimension persistent map can now show structures above y level 90.
- Setting worldmap max zoom to 32x remembered for next session.
- Uses less direct buffer memory, fix for an occasional crash on initialization.
- Fix for rare crash on initialization in the font renderer (NPE)
- Slight reduction in memory and storage space for underground dimensions.
- Fix for crash when cached data has a no longer valid biome.
How to install?
- Download the mod!
- When you haven’t installed LiteLoader Mod yet, download and install it.
- Move the downloaded “.litemod” file into the mods folder.
- The mods folder is in the following locations:
- %appdata%/.minecraft/mods – for Windows users
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft – for Mac OS X users
- ~/.minecraft – for Linux users
- Launch Minecraft with the LiteLoader profile!
VoxelMap Mod 1.10.2
Voxel Map Mod 1.10
VoxelMap Mod 1.9.4
VoxelMap Mod 1.9
VoxelMap Mod 1.8.9
VoxelMap Mod 1.8
VoxelMap Mod 1.7.10