X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
For those of you who have great trouble with mining for ores, there’s always the X-Ray mod. This mod allows normal blocks like stone, gravel and any other rock or common block to become see-through, allowing perfect sight of ores that are valuable such as iron ore, gold ore and especially diamond ore. This is done through one click of a button. Players sometimes struggle to gather enough mass ore for building. Many survival buildings in Minecraft include using metal blocks such as emerald or gold blocks to build, but these can be extremely hard to obtain due to such difficulty finding these ores when mining. With this mod, finding ores becomes a simple task. Not only does the mod help you to find mass ore when mining, but it also comes with on-screen co-ordinates that are helpful when finding certain locations that are mapped out using the in-game Minecraft co-ordinate system. When mining, it can sometimes be annoying and tricky having to carry around and place torches to light up the area that you are mining in, whether it be a big cave full of resources or a tunnel that you are digging out. The Xray mod also comes with a brightness toggle, making this situation disappear. Minecraft players don’t need the biggest or best computer either, as this simple mod makes the world easier to render as there are fewer blocks in sight. This adds up to there being less lag when using the mod, so a low-end PC should hold up with X-ray installed. To pick up more ores for whatever reason, to be able to have HUD co-ordinates that update as you move and to have high brightness settings that work in any light level, install this simple but effective mod. It is very useful.
- Added another option config.
- Moved update message to the welcome screen..
- Cleaned up and improved installer code.
- Added ATLauncher instances to the installer.
- Added Technic modpacks to the installer.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with previous configs.
How to install?
- Download X-ray installer and open it with Java.
- Select the version you want to install.
- The last step is to press “Install” button in the installer!
Forge & LiteLoader
- You can manually install it with Forge by placing the downloaded file into your mods folder – just like you would do to install any other Forge mod.
- LiteLoader is the same as Forge except you must place it into a versioned mods folder. (e.g. .minecraft/mods/1.8.1/XRay.jar).
for Minecraft 1.6.4 to 1.10.2 | Installer